Administrator, Information Management
- Conduct regular inventories and audits of content within the Information Management System (IMS) to assess accuracy, completeness, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Organize scanned information into CNSOPB file structures and naming conventions.
- Categorize and file information based on predefined criteria.
- Conduct quality checks on scanned information to ensure accuracy, legibility, and completeness.
- Two years of volunteer experience with Halifax Public Library
- Previous circulation service and records management experience working with Killam Memorial Library
Education, Affiliations, and Accolades:
- Library Information and Technology Diploma, Nova Scotia Community College
More About Me:
- When not working, Zizheng enjoys playing the piano, staying active at the gym, honing his culinary skills in the kitchen, embarking on journeys to new places, and delving into the world of books.