Analyst, Information Technology
- Administers and supports servers, storage arrays, networking and workstations
- Provides IT support for the CNSOPB team
- Provides service and support to the CNSOPB content management system; Documentum
- Backup and recovery of digital data
- Jason has 20 years experience having spent 11 years with the CNSOPB.
- Provided research and recommendations that resulted in a virtualized IT infrastructure that complements and supports the business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Prior to joining CNSOPB, Jason worked for the Chignecto-Central Regional School Board where he was a Regional Team Leader responsible for the maintenance of the school’s networks, servers and PC deployment.
Professional Affiliations, Degrees, and Distinctions:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Saint Mary’s University
- IT Diploma, Career Blazers Learning Centre
More About Me:
- Jason is a sports enthusiast who enjoys playing baseball, basketball, hockey, rugby and golf
- He loves the outdoors where he enjoys hiking, fishing and camping
- Jason also enjoys carpentry