Petroleum production offshore Nova Scotia has included three projects:
- The Cohasset-Panuke project produced oil from 1992-1999 and is now decommissioned. Project operators were Pan Canadian (now Encana), and Lasmo.
- The Sable Offshore Energy Project, operated by Exxon Mobil and partners, which has been producing gas since 1999.
- The Deep Panuke Offshore Gas Project, operated by Encana Corporation and partners, started producing gas in 2013.
- Location Map of Offshore Platforms
- Coordinates of Offshore Platforms (PDF) (Excel)